Specto Technology is proud to offer the PERC Detector 0-200ppm.
- Uses Gas Sensitive Semiconductor (GSS) technology to detect Perchloroethelyne from 0-200 ppm with 1.0 ppm resolution at up to +/- 5 ppm accuracy.
- Range: 0-200 ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit: 1ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±5 ppm 0-50 ppm
<±10% 50-200 ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Response Time: 30 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSS sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Aims to directly fit onto any Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.