Specto Technology is proud to offer the NMHC Emissions Sensor 0-25ppm.
- Designed to measure Hydrogen gas from 0-5000 ppm with a 1 ppm resolution providing +/- 10% accuracy.
- Range: 0-25ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.1ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.1ppm + 10%
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Designed to pull a fresh gas stream across the GSS sensor every 60 seconds for accurate Hydrogen gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Will be a direct fit onto any Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.