Loadsensing’s (LS) G6 Wireless Monitoring System is a point-to-point wireless data acquisition system for analogue, vibrating wire and digital sensors. It can be used to monitor things like inclination, strain, load, displacement, crack aperture, vibration, deformation, water level, pore pressure, water quality, hydrocarbon detection, temperature etc.
Each Wireless Monitoring System consists of one Gateway and up to hundreds of Nodes. It is the perfect monitoring solution for harsh environments or difficult-to-access sites. It allows remote monitoring to be done from the comfort of your office.
- Built-in Ethernet port in Gateway to connect to the Internet via LAN or external IP modem
- Built-in radio in Gateway and Nodes for license and fee free communication
- Optional WiFi Access Point (AP) in Gateway for connection to mobile devices such as laptop, smart phone or tablet
- Optional GSM modem in Gateway to connect to the mobile data network
- The Gateway can store data locally, sync with a cloud memory and perform periodic analysis of the network health
- Each node can take readings from up to 4 x analogue sensors or 5 x VW sensors
- Nodes have extremely low power consumption with up to 5-year battery life
- The communication range between LS nodes is up to 10,000 ft (3km) in line-of-sight
- The system is controlled using the web based software that resides in the Gateway or on the LS web portal. All you need is a browser to run the software
- Rugged and reliable radio network that is very easy to set up and to deploy
To view more information on Loadsensing products Click Here