Specto Technology is Your Single-Source Authorized Instantel Dealer
Since 1982, Instantel Vibration Monitors have earned their position as the world’s most trusted monitors for regulated vibration control. Used in over 110 countries, Instantel seismographs monitor ground vibration, air and water over pressure created by blasting, demolition, mining, quarrying and construction activities.
Specto Technology is a knowledgeable expert on all Instantel products and is proud to provide you with:
- Instantel Minimate Pro Sales
- Installation training for you and/or your sub-contractors
- Calibration, service and repairs
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
The Series IV Minimate Pro6™ and Minimate Pro4™ monitors offer advanced monitoring technology with an unequalled set of features and rugged design.
Instantel Minimate Pro Product Features
- Pro4: Four recording channels for one triaxial geophone (ISEE or DIN) and an ISEE linear microphone.
- Pro6: Six recording channels with your choice of two triaxail geophones (ISEE or DIN) or one triaxial geophone and an ISEE microphone.
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu enable quick and easy setup.
- Sample rates from 512 to 65Khz per channel, independent of record times.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time between events, even while the unit is processing.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capturing thousands of full waveform records while simultaneously recording in histogram mode. Minimate Pro6 seismograph with Geophone & Microphone.
- Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring applications.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 7100-plus event storage capacity.
- Records full waveform events over two hours long.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers “Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs.”
- Ethernet® interface for high speed communications and data transfer.