The Specto Technology team is an expert on WASP Data Loggers and is proud to provide you with:
- A wide range of best-in-class real time data logging meter
- Installation training for you and/or your sub-contractors
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support for WASP Datalogger
We carry stock of WASP Data Loggers. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
Our Portable WASP Data Logger Applications include:
- Tilt monitoring
- Crack displacement monitoring
- Pore pressure monitoring
- Water level monitoring
- Barometric monitoring
- Rainfall monitoring
- Water and air flow monitoring
The WASP is a low power, easily installed, wireless and web-enabled data logger which can read most 4-20mA and pulse sensors. It can also read vibrating wire sensors using the VWStalker interface. Controlling and configuring of the logger is also simple and is done using a cloud-based web portal.
The WASP data acquisition recorder comes with a preinstalled SIM card. Once on site, the sensors are connected to the flying leads that come out of the WASP. The user then logs on to the web portal to configure the sensors and set up a logging and reporting schedule.
- Can simultaneously read up to two analogue 4-20mA output (or pulse counter) sensors
- Data uploaded wirelessly and automatically to a web portal
- Connects to the Internet using a SIM card with wireless data plan
- No fixed IP address required
- Can store thousands of data-points
- Battery powered data logger – Low power consumption, internal battery life of up to 4-years
- Multiple permission levels on the web portal
- Compatible with loop-powered or external-powered mA sensors, and mechanical or electronic pulse sensors
- Minimum site set up required after you buy the Wasp datalogger
- Ideal for long-term, unattended, wireless, remote data acquisition projects
- Quick and easy to install
- Powered by Outpost Central, the WASP is tested and proven with over 5,000 units in use worldwide
- The WASP data logger opens up a vast range of pulse and analogue sensors for geotechnical and structural monitoring in projects such as bridges, railways, highway, dams, slope stability, mines and buildings.
Typical applications include: