Water Level Meters from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you Durham Geo Water Level Indicators Ideal for measuring water levels in wells, boreholes and standpipes.
- Water Level Indicator consists of a probe, a cable, and a cable reel.
- Convenient Cable is easy to handle and winds up neatly on the reel.
- Steel conductors provide strength and excellent dimensional stability.
- Laser-Marked Graduations are as durable as the cable itself.
- English unit cables have 0.01 foot graduations.
- Metric-unit cables have 2 mm marks.
- Sturdy Reel is built for years of daily use. It features bronze bearings and aluminum plate sides.
- Small Diameter Probe (9.5 mm – 3/8″) easily fits into most standpipes and wells. Weight can be attached to the probe tip.
- The hub of the cable reel contains batteries, electronics, a bright LED lamp, and a beeper.
- Graduations are marked with laser and connot be rubbed off.
- LED and Beeper provide a positive indication of contact with water.
- Sensitivity Control provides consistent results in different well and water conditions and helps eliminates false triggering.
- Test Button checks the batteries, beeper, and LED.
- Battery Cover provides easy access to two AA batteries. Low power circuits provide excellent battery life.
Typical Applications Include
- Durham Geo’s Water Level Indicators are used to measure water levels in standpipes, boreholes, and wells.
- After being lowered into a standpipe or well and the probe contacts the surface of the water, the LED illuminates and the beeper sounds.
- The operator then reads the depth-to-water measurement from graduations on the cable.