Smart MPBX (Multi-Point Borehole eXtensometer) from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for Smart MPBX (Multi-Point Borehole eXtensometers) and borehole logging solutions and are proud to provide you with:
- Smart MPBX (Multi-Point Borehole Extensometer) sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
MDT’s Smart MPBX (Multi-Point Borehole eXtensometer) is perfect for your monitoring needs for excavations, tunnels, dams, etc. With it’s compact and no assembly-required design, the Smart MPBX proves to be an inexpensive yet robust measuring tool for a variety of field usages.
Users simply need to install the single rod into a borehole to achieve accurate monitoring of ground movement.
- Length: up to 100 m
- Diameter: 33 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg/m
- Borehole diameter: 50 mm minimum
- Head location: Collar or Toe designs
- Transducer: linear potentiometers
- Stroke: 31.75, 63.5, 127, 190.5, 254, or 508 mm
- No assembly required, compact design with wireless usage
- Multiple instruments can be installed in the same borehole
- User specified anchor locations
Typical Applications Include:
- Monitoring ground settlement/heave from the surface
- Monitoring ground movement from within an excavation