MEMS Tilt Sensors/Tiltmeters from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for high precision MEMS Tilt meters and is proud to provide you with:
- MEMS Tilt meter sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
MEMS Tiltmeters offer an inexpensive and simple method for monitoring the rotation of structures. Utilizing new self-compensated MEMS tilt sensors within a rugged housing, high accuracy, excellent stability and negligible temperature effects are achieved.
The tiltmeter may be either a dual axis tilt sensor or a single axis tilt sensor and is fixed to a structure using anchor bolts. The tilt angle sensor can be read by dataloggers to give a fully automated data acquisition system.
We carry stock of Tiltmeters. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- Measuring ranges include ±2.5°, ±5°, ±10°
- Signal output 4-20mA
- Easy to automate data acquisition using WASP or Campbell dataloggers
- Fully potted sensor gives excellent water resistance
- Compact and rugged housing