Specto Technology is proud to offer the Sierra Wireless AirLink RV50X – which supersedes the RV50 Model. This wireless cellular modem is the industry’s lowest power LTE (4G) gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Sierra Wireless AirLink Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, it provides real-time remote connectivity for geotechnical, structural & environmental instruments.
We carry stock of Sierra Wireless RV50 Wireless Modems. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
As an authorized member of the Verizon Wireless Partner Program, Specto Technology offers M2M data plans to suit any application. Contact us for more information on how we can make your existing devices work wirelessly.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt
- Most rugged AirLink® industrial gateway ever built (metal housing)
- Remote management via industry’s best-in-class AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)
- Comes with RS232 Serial & Ethernet ports
- 2 x SIM card slots to allow failover to other networks
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments
- The AirLink® RV50X adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds.
Typical Applications Include:
- Allowing the remote transmission of data from:
- Instantel Micromates
- Campbell Scientific Dataloggers
- Loadsensing Gateways
- Many other applications like Building Automation, Digital Signage, Light Transport Vehicles, etc.
- Topcon Automated Total Stations
- Aeroqual Air Quality Monitoring Stations