Met One MSO Weather Sensor from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Met One MSO Weather Sensor, an integrated 5-parameter Weather Station featuring rugged all metal housing.
- Wind Speed and Wind Direction are measured using conventional cup and vane techniques.
- All other measurements are housed in a multi-plate naturally aspirated radiation shield to reduce solar radiation errors.
- The temperature sensor is a platinum RTD class 1/3B. Relative humidity is a based on our very accurate solid state sensor designed for continuous exposure to adverse climates.
- The barometric pressure sensor is a piezo-resistive device designed for robustness, high accuracy needs, as well as long term stability.
- Offers SDI12, RS232, RS485 outputs.
- Utilizes Met One 7500 Protocol.
- Features Integrated Mount and 50ft Cable.
- Compatible with the following Aeroqual products:
- Shield is constructed of a series of concentric white aluminum plates, which allow air to fl ow through the shield, while blocking direct solar rays
- Digital outputs are presented as a data stream every second, or upon command by data system
- Designed for robustness, high accuracy needs, as well as long term stability
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Ambient Monitoring
- Environmental Surveys
- Fenceline Monitoring
- The Met One MSO delivers the following measurements all in one package:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity (RH)
- Barometric pressure