Specto Technology is proud to offer the Ozone Sensor 0-10 ppm.
- Designed to provide accurate, consistent readings of the ozone in your ambient airspace
- Range: 0-10 ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.01ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.01 ppm + 7.5%
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Has a response time of 60 seconds allows this to be a good head to find high ozone levels, and measure ozone levels in spaces where testing may be occurring
- This sensor uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSE sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed to measure Ozone gas from 0-10 ppm with a 0.01 ppm resolution
- Will directly fit onto any Aeroqual Series-500 Ozone monitor
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.