Aeroqual Ozone Sensor 0-0.15ppm from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Ozone Sensor 0-0.15ppm.
- Designed to provide accurate, consistent readings of the ozone in your ambient airspace
- Range: 0-0.15ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.001ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.005 ppm
- Resolution: 0.001ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Has a response time of 60 seconds allows this to be a good head to find high ozone levels, and measure ozone levels in spaces where testing may be occurring
- This sensor uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSS sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed to measure Ozone gas from 0-0.15 ppm with a 0.001 ppm resolution
- Will directly fit onto any Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor
- For Aeroqual Series 930 only.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.