Specto Technology is proud to offer the Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor 0-1ppm.
- Uses Gas Sensitive Electrochemical (GSE) technology to detect Nitrogen Dioxide from 0-1 ppm with 0.001 ppm resolution and accuracy up to ±0.02 ppm.
- Range: 0-1ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.005ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.02 ppm 0-0.2 ppm
<±10% 0.2-1 ppm
- Resolution: 0.001ppm
- Response Time: 30 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSE sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed to be a direct fit to any Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.