Aeroqual Hydrogen Sulfide H2S Sensor 0-100ppm from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Hydrogen Sulfide H2S Sensor 0-100ppm.
- Uses Gas Sensitive Electrochemical (GSE) technology to detect H2S gas from 0-100 ppm at 0.1 ppm resolution with <±0.5 ppm accuracy (in concentrations from 0 – 5 ppm) or <± 10% accuracy (in concentrations from 5 -100 ppm.
- Range: 0-100ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.4ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.5 ppm 0-5 ppm
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 30 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSE sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed to be a direct fit onto the Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual 500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.