Aeroqual Formaldehyde (CH2O) Sensor Head, 0-10 ppm from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Formaldehyde (CH2O) Sensor Head, 0-10 ppm.
- Will measure Formaldehyde from 0-10 ppm with a 0.01 ppm resolution providing a <±10 ppm accuracy (when exposed to 0.5 – 10 ppm concentration) and<± 0.05 ppm accuracy (when exposed to 0 – 0.5 ppm concentration).
- Range: 0-10ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.01ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.02ppm + 10%
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Response Time: 120 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSE sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection. Additionally, this fan will pull a fresh gas stream across the GSE sensor every 60 seconds for accurate Formaldehyde detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed for use in Aeroqual Series 500 handheld monitors.