Specto Technology is proud to offer the Chlorine Sensor 0-10ppm.
- Serves as a replacement to your existing Ammonia head, or can add ammonia-sensing capability to your current Aeroqual monitor.
- Range: 0-10ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.01ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.02ppm + 10%
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Response Time: 30 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Designed to provide accurate, consistent readings of the chlorine in your ambient airspace.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Use with Aeroqual Series 930 monitors.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S930 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.