- This event has passed.
Introduction to Automated Total Station Monitoring – SOLD OUT
November 7, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$290
*Price per person (includes lunch, course materials & certificate of attendance)
This one-day course is designed for engineers, surveyors and contractors who are involved in the structural monitoring field.
Topics covered include:
- Instrument Selection – how to choose the right instrument for your job
- Mounting & Installation – best practices to install your equipment
- Network Design – how to lay out your monitoring system for best results
- Hands-on session – practical instruction on how to use total station hardware
- Software training – introduction on the capabilities of some survey software
**PDH Professional Credits Available**
Specto’s popular Training Courses are eligible for PDH (Professional Development Hours) credits and allows attendees to claim 6 PDH credits.
PDH Certified: Provide engineer’s license # for credits.
To register, email us at email@example.com
Payment: Credit Card Only – We accept all major credit cards.
"Great at answering questions throughout the presentation. Very useful information."
"Excellent for a beginner! I am new to this testing and feel confident I can put this training into practice. Thanks Hai!"
"Great experience, very informative!"