The AirLink LX60 is a powerful LTE (4G) cellular modem gateway, is the industry’s first cloud-managed Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) cellular router for the IoT and has an optional WiFi module. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 provides real-time remote connectivity for geotechnical, structural & environmental instruments.
We carry stock of Sierra Wireless Modems. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- Available in two variants: LTE-M/NB-IoT (up to 300 kbps downlink) for enhanced coverage and LTE Cat-4 (up to 150Mbps downlink) for higher throughput
- Optional WiFi module
- Rugged plastic housing
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, LAN/WAN switchable to support primary and backup connectivity configurations, as well as RS-232, RS-485 and I/O ports, making it easy to connect existing machines without the need for added adapters and converters
- Remote management via industry’s best-in-class AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments
- Low cost (due to plastic housing)
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –30C to +65C temperature range to provide superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
Typical Applications Include:
- Allowing the remote transmission of data from:
- Instantel Micromates
- Campbell Scientific Dataloggers
- Loadsensing Gateways
- Many other applications like Building Automation, Digital Signage, Light Transport Vehicles, etc.
To view more information on Sierra Wireless products Click Here