Specto Technology’s automated, wireless slope monitoring system combines unique hardware and software technologies to provide customers with a simple and effective solution for unattended slope monitoring.
By leveraging the power of the simple, rugged WASP datalogger along with reliable String Potentiometer sensors, slope movement may be monitored remotely and automatically.
Time spent on site is virtually zero thanks to the simplicity of the WASP and the fact that system configuration and management is done remotely through a simple web portal.
Features & Benefits
- String Potentiometer sensor accurately measures slope movement (displacement)
- Rugged sensor housing (IP67)
- Sensors come in various forms, sizes, measuring range and prices
- WASP datalogger collects data and transmits to the web once per day
- Read up to 4 x sensors per WASP logger
- 5 year battery life (with daily upload)
- Fully potted electronics protect WASP from water ingress
- Setup, configuration and automated download done via web portal
- Plug-and-play installation (no on-site setup required)
- Proven technology (more than 5000 WASPs already deployed worldwide)
- Low subscription cost
- Compatible with ARGUS Monitoring software