The Solar-Cam is a small, low-power, rugged, high-resolution camera that may be used for remote monitoring and surveillance.
The autonomous camera is solar powered, with a smart charging system that ensures battery life even in inclement weather conditions.
The Solar-Cam can operate on a ‘time-lapse’ mode for applications such as Construction, Traffic and Water monitoring or can be set to ‘motion-activated’ mode if a motion sensor is incorporated. The camera can be triggered from wireless motion detectors that may be located more than 100ft away.
Digital images can be sent automatically, via an internal 3G modem, to a PC, mobile phone, or the web-based monitoring
- Complete ‘wire free’ solution for remote monitoring & surveillance.
- Images are sent immediately to mobile phone, PC, Monitoring Station & web based dashboard
- Simple control and configuration of the camera (via SMS commands)
- Fast field installation using simple, adjustable mounting system
- Systems are shipped in a turn-key state to facilitate speedy setup
- Ideal for construction monitoring, traffic cams, Residential and Commercial security, Flood monitoring
- High Sensitivity color MPixel camera with wide dynamic range
- Fully integrated 3G modem
- Camera can operate for up to 3 weeks in overcast weather conditions
- 30W white LED spotlight for color night vision
- Choice of either wide angle or telephoto lens
- Rugged weatherproof IP67 housing
- Optional internal motion detector PIR
- Optional battery operated wireless motion detector activates the camera up to 40m away