The ES-642 Remote Dust Monitor is an industrial air-quality sensor designed to provide accurate measurements of particle concentration in both indoor and outdoor environments. It measures particulate concentration using a highly sensitive forward scatter laser nephelometer, having a measurement range of 0 to 100 mg/cubic meter or 0 to 100,000 ug/ cubic meter.
- Provides particulate monitoring for TSP, with the addition of the sharp-cut cyclone it can be set for particulate smaller than PM10 or smaller than PM2.5, or PM1.
- Optional sharp-cut cyclones are used to set the measurement level of the ES- 642.
- Accuracy of the instrument is +/-5% based on a traceable PSL 0.6 micron reference standard.
- Includes an LCD display to provide information about particulate concentration, flow rate, instrument status and power.
- Electronics and optical system are protected from moisture by a built in intake heater that is humidity level controlled.
- Heater power is regulated to maintain a minimum humidity level.
- Additional features include a purge air system and an automatic zero calibration routine.
- Unit is supplied in a rugged weatherproof enclosure.
- Supplied with a 10 ft cable and connector for power (15 to 40 VDC) and signal output.