The downhole water level logger comprises of a submersible water level sensor, which allows water levels to be recorded within boreholes.
Data is recorded and written to memory within the sensor housing. Download may then be done periodically using a cable that connects to a laptop.
- Competitive price
- 3 year battery life (rechargeable)
- 4 ranges available (10m, 20m, 50m & 100m of water head)
- Stainless Steel housing
- 18mm outside diameter
- Absolute or Relative (vented) sensors
- Barometer available
- Collects readings as fast as once per second
- Non-volatile memory (stores up to 57,000 readings)
- Free download & management software supplied