By combining the powerful CR800 Campbell Scientific datalogger and the versatile Center322 Sound Level Meter, taking remote sound level readings using the AutoSLM is easy. With the option for remote and automated readings the AutoSLM avoids needing to revisit job sites to download data.
The AutoSLM is an ideal solution to monitoring noise related to construction activity. The system has a proven track record and has been used on many past and on-going projects – particularly in dense urban environments.
- Meets the ANSI S1.4 Type 2 and IEC651 Type 2 standards
- Auto ranging between 30 and 130 dB
- Time weighting selectable between Fast and Slow
- Frequency weighting selectable between A and C
- Accuracy: +/-1.5 dB
- Meets and exceeds published measurement specifications and has been calibrated by the manufacturer using standards traceable to the NIST (individual calibration available at extra charge upon request)
- The SLM is non-integrating, all integrating and calulations are done on-board the CR800 datalogger
- Ability to calculating and outputting multiple of parameters including Lmax, Leq and Ln at multiple of intervals (for example 15-min, 60-min and or 8-hour) simultaneously.
- The system is fully programmable and output of other parameters can be added upon request
- Data files are in Campbell table format
- Each system includes a cellular modem so that data can be retrieved wirelessly, remotely and automatically
- Data can be pushed to ARGUS directly for real-time display, reporting and alarm checking
- All data are stored on the datalogger’s ring memory so no data are lost if communication fails
- Rugged & weatherproof enclosure